We’re in the Business of Offering High-Quality Groceries at Everyday Low Prices
We are passionate about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. It’s why we’re so proud to have won more Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Awards than any other supermarket in the last five years. Talk about Good Different!
From making healthy choices easy and affordable, to holding ourselves to the highest standards of product quality and safety, we will always put our customers first. This Is why we will always meet or exceed industry safety standards across all of our product lines. And we won’t stop: it makes us feel incredibly good to know that we offer millions of customers access to fresh, affordable, safe and healthy food.
Our customers don’t just have to take our word for it – we like to think that our actions speak for themselves:
- We are the only supermarket that has eliminated artificial colours from all products storewide. This includes both our ALDI exclusive range and the popular branded products we stock in our stores
- None of our products contain added MSG
- We are rolling out the ‘Health Star Rating’ (HSR) on our products to help make healthy choices easy to identify, and all our confectionary features the ‘Be Treatwise’ logo
- We’re increasing healthier options for our customers: in the last two years alone our organic range has grown by 21% and our ‘Has No’ gluten-free range is forecast to increase by 50% in 2018
- Every production facility that makes ALDI food products must be certified according to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standard, recognising world class food manufacturing safety.
We encourage our customers to make healthier choices through decisions we’ve made across all areas of our business, from the way products are displayed in-store, to expanding our range of healthy options.
As a part of our commitment to providing customers healthy choices, we are refurbishing our entire store network to place fresh, healthy food on display as soon as our customers walk through the door. We plan to complete this exciting upgrade across all stores by 2020.
We do this because we believe that living a healthy life should be simple.
We are constantly striving to make our customers lives simpler, healthier and better. To find out how, you can read more below: