Camp Quality Week and Bucket Hat Day
Help us raise $1 million for kids facing cancer this Camp Quality Week: 25-30 September, 2021
Camp Quality Week is ALDI’s annual fundraising campaign to raise awareness and funds for our national charity partner, Camp Quality.
This Camp Quality Week we’re aiming to raise $1 million for Camp Quality. Here’s how you can help:
- Buy one (or more) products from our exclusive Camp Quality Special Buys™ range*, with donations from the sale of each product going to Camp Quality. Now is a great time to get your gifts for birthdays and Christmas. Hurry, while stocks last.
- Make a donation at your local ALDI store during Camp Quality Week, or donate online here.
Raising $1 million this Camp Quality Week, will help give over 1,000 Aussie kids facing cancer have the opportunity to attend a Camp Quality Kid’s Camp to laugh, make new friends, have adventures and create positive memories.
*Our Camp Quality Special Buys™ range will be in stores from Saturday, 25 September and includes the following products:
- Bucket Hats (XS-L)
- Children’s Cotton PJ Set
- ChIldren’s Cotton Tee 2pk
- Children’s Tinned Games
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Drink Bottles
- Children’s Backpacks
- Tricare Kid’s Foam Soap 250ml
- Ombra Everyday Sunscreen 1L
- Fashion Stationery
- Birthday Wrapping Paper
See the items on sale here.
Hurry, while stocks last!
Learn more about our partnership with Camp Quality here.
Bucket Hat Day
Thursday 30 September
Camp Quality’s first ever Bucket Hat Day will be held nationally on 30 September, 2021.
Celebrated at the conclusion of Childhood Cancer Awareness month, Bucket Hat Day aims to raise awareness and funds for kids facing cancer, by encouraging Aussies to wear a Bucket Hat on Thursday 30 September.
Camp Quality Bucket Hats will go on sale exclusively at ALDI stores on Saturday 25 September, raising funds for the national children’s cancer charity.
There will be three unique bucket hat designs, available in both children’s and adult’s sizes. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the Bucket Hats will be donated to Camp Quality.